Thursday, June 3, 2010

A weekend Off

I will be wandering through the great out doors for the next few days and I won't be able to post on a regular basis.  I will promptly post my WWGBD (What Would Glenn Beck Do) on Monday, and posts will resume a normal schedule.  Furthermore, I am instigating a new feature to the blog, "The Liberal Lens".  I will be creating the liberal perspective from a conservative view point.  I want to create an argumentative post, that will give me greater insight into the liberal mind.  "The Liberal Lens" will be posted every Wednesday and "WWGBD" every Friday.  Get ready for interesting discussion!

Have a wonderful weekend; I know I will.

No comments:

When you find this blog insightful or interesting, why not subscribe to the RSS feed for more interesting posts in the future? -------->