Friday, May 14, 2010

What Would Glenn Beck Do (WWGBD)

I am inspired by Glenn Beck to start blogging about politics. He is a revolutionary for our time and I believe he will help us get back on the right track. Each generation has a leader; we have many, but Glenn Beck is a leader I will follow. Now, I am not saying I will jump off a bridge after a hypothetical Glenn Beck report on bridge jumping, but I will accept his ideas and suggestions on government reform. I try to watch his show and listen to his program; however, I am a college student with little time on my hands.

I plan writing a WWGBD (What Would Glen Beck Do) story each week. I am not a writer for or on behalf of Glenn Beck or his affiliates. I am merly a supporter. My WWGBD posts are simply a guess on the position Glenn Beck would take. I think it will be fun and I am a psychology major, so this is right up my ally in predicting human behavior.

This first post is an announcement to my plans, and I will be starting my WWGBD posts next week. So get ready for some interesting and opinionated posts, and please get in the habit of commenting; I really enjoy feedback and opposing arguments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would jump off a bridge if Glen Beck asked me too, because I'm an American, so according to President Obama, I can't think for myself, and my life should be run by the government.

Isaiah Womack said...

Glenn Beck eats babies and hates rainbows.

When you find this blog insightful or interesting, why not subscribe to the RSS feed for more interesting posts in the future? -------->