Friday, May 28, 2010

What Would Glenn Beck Do (WWGBD)

(I am not a writer for or in behalf of Glenn Beck or his affiliates)

When did the atheists prove their wasn't a God?  I thought the findings are inconclusive and there isn't a scientific way to prove God's existence?  I realize they deny the existence of God and want the entire world to know; moreover, they are offended by the theist standpoint.  Isn't this a waste of their time; according to atheism, there isn't anything after death and it won't matter how they spend their life. Shouldn't they be more concerned with living in the moment, and not living their short existence offended?

Everyone finds something offensive.  I'm offended with each visit to Walmart, but I wont advocate shutting it down.  My biggest problem with atheism, how is the idea of a God offensive?  He promotes love, charity, and acceptance; I would hate to have THESE characteristics (sarcasm).

Our country is set on Christianity and the idea of god.  Seventy six percent of the United States are Christian and 23.1 percent believe in a God.  How is the 0.09 percent of the Atheist/Agnostic going to convince us to change our mind?  HOW?  My advice, GROW UP!


No comments:

When you find this blog insightful or interesting, why not subscribe to the RSS feed for more interesting posts in the future? -------->